The Lynas Framework was designed to support mission critical enterprise applications deployed across large networks. The Lynas Framerwork is particularly suitable for use when building solutions to be deployed in the cloud, for example SaaS solutions, or an on premise server solution supports large numbers of users spread over a wide geographic area.
Built in features, such as the stateless application server, enable highly efficient scale out while also enabling infrastructure solutions to better defend against Denial of Service attacks, server hacking and other threats. The stateless server architecture ensures that a server under threat can be shut down, with load automatically transferred, without impacting the operation of the software solution.
Other key benefits:
· SOA / Microservice capable
· Horizontal scale-out
· On-demand or automatic scale-out in public cloud
· Multiple SQL Database options: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite,…
· Multiple NoSQL / BigData options: DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB,…
· Support for big data analytics
· Integraton ready to Hardoop and other technologies used in developing AI solutions.